Why do I have two hot girls making out over there on the right, you ask? Because, let’s hypothetically say that YOU want to distract them so that they’ll come get it on with you instead of just with themselves–just what do you propose to distract them with?
Well, I can tell you right now: YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DO IT WITH YOUR MAN BOOBS!! I just wanted to give you some motivation (come on, girls are essentially the reason most of you are concerned about this) to help you along, I mean well, I swear.
Now, this is a really good instructional video put together by the guys over at videojug–I looked all over the place for a good instructional video that specifically addresses how to get rid of man boobs (gynecomastia), and all except this one were a joke or a promo for someone’s product.
They mainly cover fitness and specific exercises you can do. For additional information check out: How to Get Rid of Man Boobs. Here’s the video:
Dealing with the hormone imbalance issue
To understand the issue that’s likely causing your man boobs (gynecomastia), it’ll be necessary to go into a bit of detail concerning precisely what gynecomastia is and what causes it–we’re going to get a bit technical with some medical terminology here, but I promise you I’m going somewhere with this, namely a solution that you can implement to balance out your hormones and get rid of your man boobs permanently. Let’s get started…
Gynecomastia is the abnormal presence of excess mammary tissue in the male breast resulting in visually larger-than-normal “breasts”. It can occur at any point in a male’s life but is most common during adolescence and old age–in both of those cases it is considered to be an abnormal condition associated with either hormone imbalance or metabolic disorder.
In the case of adolescent gynecomastia, it’s often an understandable source of emotional distress, but it should be noted that in the majority of those cases it will go away of its own accord within a few years, though as many as 30% of boys who develop gynecomastia in adolescence will have it for the rest of their lives if it’s not treated early on with hormone therapy within the first 2-3 years (though gynecomastia can always be treated later via surgery, but of course that’s a last resort).
What Causes It
Gynecomastia is generally attributed to either an imbalance of sex hormones or the sensitivity of the breast tissue to those hormones (that is, you have a normal hormone level but your breast tissue is over-sensitive to those hormones), though a specific cause is rarely determinable in each individual case.
The exception to the above is if you’re taking either the drug Digoxin or Furosemide or both, as approximately 4-10% of all gynecomastia cases are due to these drugs (the chances are higher if both drugs are administer simultaneously).
Types of Gynecomastia
- Puffy Nipples: This is one of the most common forms of gynecomastia and results when the excess mammary tissue is confined almost entirely under the areola, sometimes extending slightly outside of it.
- Pure Glandular: This particular variety is almost exclusive to bodybuilders and athletes using anabolic steroids and results from the fact that the body will convert excess testosterone (which there is because of the steroids) into estrogen, which triggers the excess growth of mammary tissue in the breast.
- Adolescent: In this case the condition is considered to be hereditary in nature (that is, it’s genetic and you inherited it from your parents) and is extremely common with as many as 30-60% of all adolescent boys suffering from it at some point. It usually shows up around 12-14, right when puberty begins, and goes away on its own within 2-4 years.
- Adult: This is the most common form and is identical to adolescent gynecomastia except that most adults who have the condition developed it in adolescence and kept it into adulthood, which happens in as many as 30% of adolescent gynecomastia cases.
- Pseudogynecomastia: Like we’ve mentioned before, this isn’t considered “real” gynecomastia because it’s cause by excess adipose tissue (fat) though it looks much like real gynecomastia.
- Asymmetrical/Unilateral: This is when either only one breast is enlarged or one is unevenly larger than the other.
- Severe Gynecomastia: This particular type is often distinguished by saggy and/or excess skin along with significantly enlarged breasts and is most often found in older people due to the fact that skin elasticity decreases with age which results in more skin being produced to hold the excess tissue because it won’t stretch as much as it used to.
The correct way to deal with gynecomastia is to treat the underlying cause, which is typically a hormone imbalance, and when done correctly will usually lead to a significant improvement in the condition in a relatively short period of time. First of all, any medications such as the ones mentioned above that may aggravate or even cause the patient’s gynecomastia should be switched for an alternative that won’t do that (e.g. risperdal can be changed out for eplerenone).
Secondly, the underlying cause, as I’m sure you’re aware by now, is a hormone imbalance or an oversensitivity to normal hormone levels by your breast tissue (both of which are treated precisely the same way), and for the majority of people the hormone imbalance, pay attention, is not genetic. That is…you’re doing it to yourself somehow, there’s something in your environment you’re exposing yourself to that’s aggravating your body’s hormone response, and the most likely culprit, by far, is food.
What I did
For several years I tried all manner of fat-burning diets and exercise, and though I managed to lose weight and burn fat, I didn’t lose any fat where it really counted: my breasts. This was because normal diets are just designed to burn off normal fat, they’re not designed to burn off breast tissue or to balance hormone levels.
About 6 months ago I found a diet that was designed to do specifically that, it was developed by doctors for the purpose of naturally balancing hormone levels in men with gynecomastia who have an imbalance due to their diet, which is causing a hormone imbalance, which in turn is causing their gynecomastia. I can’t just give it to you here without violating the copyright of the guy who came up with it and getting sued, so I have to send you on over to his official site here where you can get some more details about what precisely it is that’s in his system.
The whole thing is available as an e-book that you can download right away and it will tell you precisely what foods are known to cause problems that should be cut out of your diet right away (no, carbs aren’t the problem, you can eat those) because they’re almost certainly making things worse, he’ll explain the right way to eat and the secret he’s come up with based on cycling your diet that you don’t see in any other “weight loss” guides (because that’s not what this is, it’s how to balance your hormone levels such that you get rid of your man boobs), the mistakes that guys make that not only worsen the condition but can even cause it to be permanent so that it can only be treated by surgery (and no one wants to go through that).
By following his advice I actually managed to almost completely get rid of my own gynecomastia in around a month, which is actually a bit longer than he claims most people can do it in (he claims 3 weeks on average), it just completely blew my mind that it was this easy all along and all the suffering and hours in the gym every day had been completely unnecessary (he gives you a customized workout you can do to further sculpt and harden your chest if you like that only requires about 15-20 minutes, it’s the one that I’m currently on now).
Again, I can’t possibly urge you enough to at least take 5 minutes to have a look at what he has to say. For additional information check out: How to Get Rid of Man Boobs.